Apply to be a Junior Faculty Teaching Fellow
The CFT’s Junior Faculty Teaching Fellowship program provides a special set of opportunities for junior tenure-track faculty to…
- Learn from senior colleagues about successful teaching practices and how to better balance the many demands of work and life.
- Learn to integrate more fully your teaching and research.
- Design and refine courses.
- Add to your repertoire of teaching skills.
- Develop abilities to analyze and improve your teaching over time.
- Enjoy a teaching community of peers and mentors at Vanderbilt.
- Develop and improve materials for review and tenure processes.
These opportunities will take place in a structured set of activities that include teaching visits, dinners, working groups, course design projects, one-on-one consultations, and an end-of-the-year workshop.
Junior Faculty Teaching Fellows will also receive $500 in research funds.
For more on the program or to apply, visit the CFT website, or the article, “Teaching Well,” in the Vanderbilt View.
Leave a Response