Just-in-Time Teaching Conference – August 20th and 21st
It’s never too late to make a good decision, right? Although planning fall courses starts long before the start of classes, we recognize that many instructors are still making course design and implementation decisions right up to the wire. That’s why we’re offering a variety of teaching workshops for Vanderbilt instructors on August 20th and 21st, right before the first day of the fall semester. Topics at the CFT’s Just-in-Time Teaching Conference include:
- Presentation Renovation: Choosing The Right Tools
- Teaching Inclusively to Diverse Groups
- What’s in Your Syllabus?
- Intro to Brightspace Course Management System
- Small Changes, Big Results
- Teaching With Top Hat: Vanderbilt’s Classroom Response System
- Leading Classroom Discussions
- Students as Producers: Creative Assignments for Deep Learning
We hope you’ll join us for one or more of these workshops! Visit the Just-in-Time Teaching Conference page to learn more about the workshops and to register.