Apply to be a Junior Faculty Teaching Fellow!
We are now accepting applications for the 2019-20 Junior Faculty Teaching Fellows program. The program is designed to help you:
- Learn from the teaching experiences of colleagues
- Develop skills that will enable you to analyze and improve your teaching over time
- Build a teaching community at Vanderbilt
- Learn to balance and integrate your teaching and research
- Develop and improve materials for review and tenure processes.
Junior Faculty Teaching Fellows receive $2000 in research funds to be used to enhance their teaching. Tenure-track and non-tenure track, full-time faculty who will be in their second through sixth year in 2019-2020 are eligible to apply.
Application Deadline: Wednesday, May 15th
For more details on the program or to apply, visit the JFTF webpage.
Leave a Response