CFT is accepting applications for an Instructional Technologist
We’re hiring! The CFT is seeking applicants for an Instructional Technologist position. This position will support faculty, staff, and students using Brightspace, Vanderbilt’s campus-wide course management system, and related online learning platforms. The Instructional Technologist will report to the CFT’s Assistant Director for Educational Technology as part of the CFT’s Brightspace support team, working collaboratively with CFT staff and others involved in supporting teaching at the university.
The Instructional Technologist will:
- Providing frontline technical and pedagogical support for instructors and students using Vanderbilt’s course management system and related technologies (Turnitin, Perusall, Proctorio, and so on), primarily via email and phone, with support hours to be determined but including a Saturday shift
- Educating instructors about features available in Vanderbilt’s course management system and related technologies through remote and in-person training sessions as well as online, on-demand resources
- Coordinating and collaborating both internally and with other campus units involved in educational technology, particularly online learning platforms
- Supporting instructor and student involvement in piloting new online learning platforms and platform features
- Keeping informed on current and emerging course management system technologies, including Vanderbilt’s, and other online learning platforms.
Job requires an Associate’s degree and minimum of 1 year experience.
See our employment page for more information about the position and instructions for submitting applications.
Leave a Response