Just-in-Time Teaching Conference – August 22nd and 23rd
It’s never too late to make a good decision, right? Although planning fall courses starts long before the start of classes, we recognize that many instructors are still making course design and implementation decisions right up to the wire. That’s why we’re offering a variety of teaching workshops for Vanderbilt instructors on August 22nd and 23rd, right before the first day of the fall semester. Topics at the CFT’s Just-in-Time Teaching Conference include:
- What’s in Your Syllabus?
- Teaching Inclusively to Diverse Groups
- Small Changes, Big Results
- Intro to Blackboard
- Intro to Vanderbilt’s Next Course Management System
- Teaching with Classroom Response Systems
- Hands-on PowerPoint Clinic
We hope you’ll join us for one or more of these workshops! Visit the Just-in-Time Teaching Conference page to learn more about the workshops and to register.