Leading Lines Ed Tech Podcast with Kylie Korsnack
In this episode, the Vanderbilt Center for Teaching’s assistant director for educational technology, Stacey Johnson, recently talked with Kylie about a new practicum the CFT launched aimed at preparing grad students to teach online. Stacey and Kylie discuss the origin and structure of the practicum, as well as a really useful framework for teaching online that Kylie learned about while designing the practicum.
- Kylie Korsnack’s English department page
- @kkorsnack on Twitter
- We Teach Languages Episode 90 – Part 2 of Stacey’s interview with Kylie
- Garrison D. R., Anderson, T., & Archer, W. (1999). Critical inquiry in a text-based environment: Computer conferencing in higher education. The Internet and Higher Education 2(2-3): 87-105.
- “Re-Imagining Revision: The Digital Essay,” Kylie’s blog post on digital revisions
- Certificate in College Teaching @ Vanderbilt CFT