Just-in-Time Teaching Conference August 19th and 20th
It’s never too late to make a good decision, right? Although planning fall courses starts long before the start of classes, we recognize that many instructors are still making course design and implementation decisions right up to the wire. That’s why we’re offering a variety of teaching workshops for Vanderbilt instructors on August 19th and 20th, right before the first day of the fall semester. Sessions at the CFT’s Just-in-Time Teaching Conference include:
- Presentation Renovation: Choosing The Right Tools
- Lesson Planning
- Teaching Inclusively to Diverse Groups
- What’s in Your Syllabus?
- Intro to Brightspace Course Management System
- Leading Classroom Discussions
- Small Changes, Big Results
- Active Learning with Top Hat
- Students as Producers: Creative Assignments for Deep Learning
- Motivating Students
We hope you’ll join us for one or more of these workshops! Visit the Just-in-Time Teaching Conference page to learn more about the workshops and to register.
Leave a Response