Wish You Could Have Attended One of Our January Events?
Last month, the CFT hosted workshops and conversions on a wide variety of teaching topics.
If you weren’t able to attend, you don’t have to miss out! We have recordings of many of our past events available on our website. Topics include:
- Synchronous Sessions in Online Courses
- Hybrid courses: Approaches to engage your virtual and F2F students
- Overcoming the ‘busywork’ Dilemma: Creating Meaningful Asynchronous Activities for Student Engagement
- Teaching with Chat & Channel Apps
- Teaching with Games and Simulations in a Pandemic
- Testing Strategies in Hybrid and Online Classes
- How to teach coding in an online or hybrid environment
Take advantage of this second chance by visiting our events webpage.
Leave a Response