Apply to be a Junior Faculty Teaching Fellow!
We are now accepting applications for 2016-17. The CFT’s Junior Faculty Teaching Fellows program is designed to help you:
- Learn from the teaching experiences of colleagues at Vanderbilt.
• Develop skills that will enable you to analyze and improve your teaching over time.
• Enjoy the community of teachers at Vanderbilt.
• Learn to balance and integrate your teaching and research.
• Develop and improve materials for review and tenure processes.
Junior Faculty Teaching Fellows also will receive $2000 in research funds each to be used to enhance their teaching.
Tenure-track and non-tenure track, full-time faculty who will be in their second through sixth year in 2016-2017 are eligible to apply.
Application Deadline: Monday, May 16th
For more details on the program or to apply, visit the JFTF webpage.
Leave a Response