Announcing the 2010-11 Graduate Teaching Fellows and Teaching Affiliates
The CFT is glad to announce our 2010-11 Graduate Teaching Fellows and Teaching Affiliates.
- Graduate Teaching Fellows (GTFs) are employed for the entire academic year and engage in a variety of CFT activities around training and supporting teaching assistants across the university.
- Teaching Affiliates prepare and lead sessions at our annual Teaching Assistant Orientation in August and design and implement small follow-up projects in the fall.
Our 2010-11 Graduate Teaching Fellows are:
- John Morrell, English (Senior GTF)
- Lily Claiborne, Earth & Environmental Sciences
- Leanna Fuller, Religion
- Manya Whitaker, Psychology & Human Development
Our 2010-11 Teaching Affiliates are:
- Karen Arndt, Hearing & Speech Sciences
- Jennifer DeBoer, Leadership, Policy, & Organizations
- Saurav Dhital, Physics & Astronomy
- Maida Finch, Leadership, Policy, & Organizations
- Leslie Hiatt, Chemistry
- Kate O’Doherty, Psychology & Human Development
- Blaine Smith, Teaching & Learning
- Katie Taylor, Teaching & Learning
- Jane Wanninger, English
- Elizabeth Weber, German
We’re glad to have these graduate students on our team, and we look forward to working with them this fall!