Episode 39 – Student Learning on Display: Vanderbilt Theater from 1940s to 1960s
In this episode, CFT director, Derek Bruff, attends a student poster session where he talks with Vanderbilt student Sam Mallick about how he spent the summer exploring the university’s collection of papers from Joseph E. Wright‘s tenure as director of the Vanderbilt Theatre. Sam participated in the Vanderbilt Undergraduate Summer Research Program (VUSRP).
[MP3, 9 min 46 sec]
To better understand student learning, particularly deep learning, as it occurs at Vanderbilt, the CFT is producing this special series of podcasts highlighting student projects across a variety of disciplines.
Listen to previous “Student Learning on Display” podcasts:
- Episode 38 – Pump Up the Volume – Vandy Vinyl
- Episode 37 – Maleness in C-Ferns
- Episode 36 – Accidental Poisoning by Spanish Fly
- Episode 35 – Electrocardiogram Chair
- Episode 34 – Interactive Photo Exhibit
- Episode 33 – Texting While Driving Campaign
- Episode 32 – Art and Portable Media
- Episode 31 – Eliciting Positive Emotions Using Film
- Episode 30 – Spinach-Powered Solar Cells
Leave a Response