Upcoming Event: SoTL Symposium
The Center for Teaching is pleased to announce an upcoming event that merges research and teaching.
A symposium on the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning (SoTL) will be held on April 12, 2012 from 4:00-5:30 at the Center for Teaching.
The format will include:
- Roundtable sessions with fellow graduate students who’ve successfully applied their research skills to their teaching
- Brief question and answer panel
Who is this event intended for?
- Graduate students, as well as faculty & staff, interested in improving their teaching
- Anyone interested in learning practical strategies and methods for developing, applying, and analyzing research projects
- Those in all stages of the Teaching Certificate Program who either are currently or will be engaging in SoTL during cycle three.
- Anyone wondering: why does SoTL matter and why should I care about this? (We’ll answer those questions and more)
Please join us to connect, exchange ideas and strengthen the research community in teaching and learning at Vanderbilt by registering now!
Leave a Response