Upcoming Event: SoTL Symposium
A symposium on the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning (SoTL) will be held on April 12, 2012 from 4:00-5:30 at the Center for Teaching.
The format will include:
- Roundtable sessions with fellow graduate students who’ve successfully applied their research skills to their teaching
- Brief question and answer panel
Who is this event intended for?
- Graduate students, as well as faculty & staff, interested in improving their teaching
- Anyone interested in learning practical strategies and methods for developing, applying, and analyzing research projects
- Those in all stages of the Teaching Certificate Program who either are currently or will be engaging in SoTL during cycle three.
- Anyone wondering: why does SoTL matter and why should I care about this? (We’ll answer those questions and more)
Please join us to connect, exchange ideas and strengthen the research community in teaching and learning at Vanderbilt by registering now!